The GnuK FST-01 is an STM23 based personal HSM solution available for all typical GPG workflows such as SSH, code/binary/email signing, encryption, etc.
- 100% of source code and hardware design is public and auditable
- Design is simple and you can make one at home with inexpensive tooling
- Firmware can be updated
- Unusable for Second Factor Authentication (2FA) in most services.
- No support for Challenge/Response, WebAuthN, U2F, TOTP, etc.
- Information on supply chain integrity practices are not made public.
- Does not support physical touch allowing a remote attacker unlimited uses
- Entropy source is controlled entirely by ARM